Friday, September 30, 2011

Week 4 Picks

OK. I won't miss another week. Or at least I'll do my best.

Pick of the week

Atlanta -4.5 over Seattle - You have to like the Falcons here over Seattle by less than a touchdown. They're coming off a tough loss against the Bucs in the final minutes of the game. The Seahawks are riding a high and are going to have a rude wake up call when Matt Ryan and the rest of Arthur Blanks' crew comes running into Seattle.

SC Picks of the Week
Washington -2 @ St Louis
Saints -7 @ Jacksonville
49ers +9 vs. Eagles
Giants -1 @ Arizona
Indy +10.5 @ TB
Dolphins +7 @ SD
Ravens -4 vs. NYJ

Picks of the Week
Minnesota -2 @ KC
Panthers +7 @ Chicago
Texans -4 vs. Pittsburgh
Raiders +5 vs. Pats
Bills -3 @ Cincy
Lions +1 @ Dallas

Week 2 Record... Surprisingly I was able to get over .500 for the week with the help of my regular pick pool after struggling with my more confident picks. I'll take it.
Pick of the Week - 0-1
SC Picks - 2-3
Picks - 6-3-1
Overall - 8-7-1

No comments: