Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Another Week flying by.

another week flies by in the audit life of alan... i've been procrastinating all week about studying.. i suck. monday night i got home late for a reason i can't even remember... last night i watched a movie w/ dan and catherine (taking of pelham 123), which wasn't bad btw. oh and i also bought a tv last night! Sony KDL-52XBR9
Such a sweet TV. little did i know after i paid for that and the sony home theater that it would be on backorder till effing 12/10!

How bull is that? i was so mad.

Anyways. I should be studying right now.. but I'm not going to study if I'm getting out of work past 7. I mean its almost pointless by the time you get home and eat dinner. You can't just go right to the books.. your mind can't handle it.

In any event. The exam is 26 days away whether I like it or not. FML. I have 7 lectures to do and I'm barely through 1. Although it is the longest one.

Anyways. I just can't wait to get these exams out of the way and have no guilt when I'm home. It'll feel so good.

No comments: